Supporting staff Wellbeing
We've sent all managers a copy of a new poster/leaflet
Our brand new ‘How Are You Really?’ poster/leaflet should have arrived with you via the post and we’re encouraging managers to read though the information and cascade details to teams/colleagues in your next huddle or team meeting. If your copy hasn’t arrived, please contact the Communications Team and we can send you some copies. All of our Wellbeing resources, tools, guides and support information for staff and their families can be found on this website, just go to the Wellbeing pages.
The fold out ‘How are you, really?’ guide has pages covering:
- Looking after yourself as a leader
- How can you support your team? Plus Team Time is coming soon – find out more
- The ABC of compassionate leadership
- The importance of reflective practice for you and your team
- Understanding anxiety – what can you do about it?
- Mental First Aid
- Where can I find more resources?
As well as containing lots of information for you to refer to, the document can be cut up and each A4 page used as a separate poster to display in staff areas. Or, if you fold it out completely you can display the larger poster on the back of the document.
Extra copies of the leaflet/poster are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.