Phoebe and Kaia – our apprenticeship journeys
Our apprenticeship journeys
We met Phoebe and Kaia to talk about their apprenticeships. Phoebe recently completed her four year Nursing Degree Apprenticeship and is now a registered Community Nurse at NCH&C. Kaia undertook a Healthcare Assistant Apprenticeship at NCH&C after completing her A Levels and is now a Healthcare Apprentice. We asked them:
- Why did you choose an apprenticeship?
- Why did you choose healthcare?
- What has your apprenticeship journey been like?
- What are the benefits of an apprenticeship?
- Where will you go from here?
Want to know more about being an apprentice at NCH&C? Find answers to lots of questions that you may have on our “What’s the deal with apprenticeships?” page.