Willow Therapy Unit
Step into a new career at NCH&C
Opening at Norwich Community Hospital in 2024, Willow Therapy Unit will be a state-of-the-art, therapy-led centre providing a supportive and comfortable environment for 48 patients.
The restorative environment at Willow Therapy Unit will enable patients to make steady, step-by-step improvements and gain independence as they prepare to return to the community. Patients will be supported to play an active role in their own care and feel confident about performing daily activities when they leave.
Healthcare will be delivered by a multidisciplinary team of clinical professionals dedicated to patient recovery and wellbeing.
In the coming weeks we’ll be looking for more excellent staff who share our vision of delivering the highest levels of community patient care to join our outstanding trust.
- Occupational Therapists
- Assistant Practitioners
- Nursing Associates
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner
Can’t see the role for you? Click here to register your interest in working at the Willow Therapy Unit, and we’ll email you as soon as more roles become available.
Why choose NCH&C?
- A rewarding career where you’ll make a difference every day
- High levels of staff satisfaction measured by NHS Staff Survey
- Extensive wellbeing offering, including free staff gyms, free counselling, free physiotherapy, and regular refreshments
- Training, development, and career development opportunities
- Flexible working from day one to encourage work-life balance
- The whole of Norfolk on your doorstep, balancing a lower cost of living with high quality of life
More about Willow Therapy Unit
The Willow Therapy Unit will help facilitate the seamless transition of patients from hospitals back into the community.
Utilising the latest therapy and rehabilitation technology and practices, Willow Therapy Unit will play a key role in the commitment to delivering patient-centred care in Norfolk and Waveney. Facilities such as an assessment kitchen and self-service café area, where patients can make drinks for themselves and their families, will prepare patients to leave the Willow Therapy Unit confident in their independence.